One of the traits of good public relations pros is being flexible and prepared for whatever the day throws at you. We are constantly on the move and trying to wow clients through service. The contents of our workbags reflect just that – ever ready and on-the-move. Who knows when floss and a couple of bobby pins will come in handy!
Today we are taking a look into what our Marketing & PR Guru Rachel keeps in her bag:
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock (never know when you’re gonna need a little touch of color!)
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm (it’s my favorite)
- Bath & Body Works Anti Bacteria Hand Gel in Fresh Strawberries Scent
- Kate Spade Live Colorfully perfume
- Maybook planner (ALWAYS, always have this on me)
- Orbit Gum Spearmint
- Bobby Pins & extra hair ties (for those unruly hair days)
What do you keep in your bag?