With swimsuit season over and sweater season underway, it can be easy to forget about your fitness routine as the temperature drops. We know a little motivation goes a long way, and having the right attire can be that extra push to get you going. Check out our top ten workout gear picks to keep you excited this fall.
1. We use this Fly Away Tamer headband from Lululemon every day to keep those pesky flyaway hairs from sticking to our faces during yoga or cycling class!
2. This Tervis water bottle accompanies us to work and every workout. It keeps our water cold for the whole day and is sweat-free, keeping our belongings dry.
3. Music is such an important aspect of our workouts. These in-ear headphones by Bose are our favorite way to listen to tunes while hitting the weights.
4. These spacious and colorful Adidas Duffel Bags carry all of our gear to and from the gym without breaking the bank.
5. Our office is full of yogis—and we love this Lululemon yoga mat! This mat is the perfect size and shape to bring with us wherever we go.
6. The name says it all. The Incredible sports bra by Victoria’s Secret provides maximum support during high-intensity workouts, making it our go-to choice when we’re killing it at kickboxing.
7. Whenever it gets chilly outside, we throw on this ¼ zip pullover from Old Navy for our outdoor workouts.
8. These classic Nike running shorts rock because they don’t ride up during a jog. Their loose fit and variety of colors make for a go-to short for any of our workouts.
9. We love these Wild and Free pants from Lululemon. They keep our legs covered without being too warm during a sweaty spin class thanks to the mesh cutouts.
10. Keep your feet from feeling pain with these comfortable and fashionable Nike Free Running Shoes. They are the perfect kicks for a jog along Lady Bird Lake!
What is your must-have gear when you head to the gym? Let us know in the comments!
Ah, February, the month of love. We are making sure we show our bodies some extra love this month by being active and nourishing ourselves with nutritious food. Also, by treating ourselves to Valentine’s Day chocolate, for our sanity. This month’s playlist is guaranteed to get you excited for your next workout. Give it a listen on Spotify.
New Year – new you! Check out our latest monthly playlist to get you pumped and on your way to a healthy, and happy, 2016. Give it a listen on Spotify:
The holiday season is in full swing and that means Christmas songs 24/7 until January. We’ve compiled a playlist of holiday favorites that will get you moving and burning off that extra slice of Grandma’s pie… Give it a listen on Spotify.
The sun is going down earlier and earlier, which means we need a little extra “umph” to push ourselves during our evening workouts. This month’s playlist is just the motivation we need! With upbeat songs from Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Ellie Goulding, we can’t lace our sneakers up fast enough. Download this month’s playlist and let’s get moving!
It’s finally cooling down outside and we are chomping at the bit to take our daily workouts outside. With upbeat songs from pop stars like Hailee Steinfeld and Grace Potter, you won’t be able to stay stationary for long. Download this month’s playlist, lace-up your sneakers and let’s get moving!
This month we are throwing it back with a little Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys. So go ahead and crank it up loud and pick up the pace because there’s no way you’ll get a less than awesome workout when you’ve got P.Y.T. to groove to. Give it a listen on Spotify:
We are going to need a little extra motivation to get up and get moving after the delicious July 4th food that we’ve got planned. Songs from LeAnn Rimes, Shakira and Justin Timberlake will keep you going strong until the end. Remember, you’ve got this! Give it a listen on Spotify:
The sun is out and we are ready to kick our workouts into gear! Songs from Zac Brown Band, Jack White and Shania Twain will keep you pushing through your workout. Remember, you’ve got this! Give it a listen on Spotify:
Looking for a little extra push to get you through those tough workouts? There’s no way you won’t get pumped with Imagine Dragons flowing through your earbuds, and forget about quitting when the Game of Thrones theme song comes on. Remember, you’ve got this! Give it a listen on Spotify:
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and we are excited to take our workouts outdoors! With songs by Maroon 5, Ellie Goulding and yes, even the House Of Cards soundtrack, our April playlist is guaranteed to put some pep in your step! Give it a listen on Spotify:
With warmer weather on the horizon we are itching to move our workout outdoors! With songs by Beastie Boys, Saul Williams and Fleetwood Mac, our March playlist is guaranteed to get you movin’. Give it a listen on Spotify:
Shorts season is just around the corner and has us squeezing in a few extra workouts! With songs by Missy Elliott, Kanye West and, of course, Beyoncé, our February playlist is guaranteed to get you movin’. Give it a listen on Spotify: