We love summers in Austin. Despite the sizzling hot temps, the city is jam-packed with fun for the entire family (perfect for our resident Wellington Group mommas, Dawn and Emily). Though we could go on for hours about all of the awesomeness happening during this season, we’ve created a list with some of our favorite kid-friendly activities. Enjoy!
- Take a dip in Barton Springs
- Catch a movie at Central Market
- Or, catch a movie while floating in Deep Eddy Pool
- Become one with nature at the Zilker Botanical Garden
- While you’re at it, go for a ride on the Zilker Zephyr
- Exercise your brain at The Thinkery
- Spot the famous Congress Bridge Bats
- Cool off at one of Austin’s 24 splash pads
- Go back in time at the Dinosaur Park
- See the big cats at the Austin Zoo
Got any family fun to add to our list? Leave us a comment below.