With swimsuit season over and sweater season underway, it can be easy to forget about your fitness routine as the temperature drops. We know a little motivation goes a long way, and having the right attire can be that extra push to get you going. Check out our top ten workout gear picks to keep you excited this fall.
1. We use this Fly Away Tamer headband from Lululemon every day to keep those pesky flyaway hairs from sticking to our faces during yoga or cycling class!
2. This Tervis water bottle accompanies us to work and every workout. It keeps our water cold for the whole day and is sweat-free, keeping our belongings dry.
3. Music is such an important aspect of our workouts. These in-ear headphones by Bose are our favorite way to listen to tunes while hitting the weights.
4. These spacious and colorful Adidas Duffel Bags carry all of our gear to and from the gym without breaking the bank.
5. Our office is full of yogis—and we love this Lululemon yoga mat! This mat is the perfect size and shape to bring with us wherever we go.
6. The name says it all. The Incredible sports bra by Victoria’s Secret provides maximum support during high-intensity workouts, making it our go-to choice when we’re killing it at kickboxing.
7. Whenever it gets chilly outside, we throw on this ¼ zip pullover from Old Navy for our outdoor workouts.
8. These classic Nike running shorts rock because they don’t ride up during a jog. Their loose fit and variety of colors make for a go-to short for any of our workouts.
9. We love these Wild and Free pants from Lululemon. They keep our legs covered without being too warm during a sweaty spin class thanks to the mesh cutouts.
10. Keep your feet from feeling pain with these comfortable and fashionable Nike Free Running Shoes. They are the perfect kicks for a jog along Lady Bird Lake!
What is your must-have gear when you head to the gym? Let us know in the comments!
One of the traits of a good public relations pro is being flexible and prepared for whatever the day throws at you. We are constantly on the move and trying to wow clients through service. The contents of our workbags reflect just that – ever ready and on-the-move. Of course our bags are filled with planners and magazines!
Today we are taking a look into what Marketing & PR Jedi Sarah keeps in her bag:
What do you keep in your bag?
One of the traits of good public relations pros is being flexible and prepared for whatever the day throws at you. We are constantly on the move and trying to wow clients through service. The contents of our workbags reflect just that – ever ready and on-the-move. Who knows when floss and a couple of bobby pins will come in handy!
Today we are taking a look into what our Marketing & PR Guru Rachel keeps in her bag:
What do you keep in your bag?
If you’re a mommy-to-be who loves being active but needs help finding affordable maternity wear, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got two hot mamas here at Wellington Group Marketing & PR who not only have precious kiddos, but also had such cute (and comfy) maternity clothes during their pregnancies. Check out their list of the best breathable, comfortable and supportive workout gear that both you and your baby will love!
- Mini Cradle Adjustable Band from Target
- Moving Comfort Sports Bra
- Maternity Old Navy Active Mock-Neck Tops
- Fit2Bmom’s Cool Down Tank
- Supersoft Leggings from The Gap
Got any more to add to the list? Leave us a comment and let us know!
The future has arrived, folks. From glasses that take pictures to phone-functioning watches (James Bond, anyone?), wearable technology is everywhere, and we can’t help but be excited about the possibilities of these new gadgets. Here are some of the wearable tech pieces we’re most excited to try:
- Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Sensoria Fitness Socks
- Fitbit Zip
- Nike+ Fuelband
- Garmin vivofit
Images courtesy of Samsung.com, Sensoria.com, Fitbit.com, Nike.com, and Garmin.com
We know it can be difficult to find time during your busy work schedule to workout – but it’s not impossible! Whether you go for a run on your lunch break or do some yoga poses in between client meetings, the Wellington Group ladies always find ways to squeeze in a workout. And it’s important to still look your best once you’re back in the office. Here’s a list of some of our favorite beauty products to keep in your tote to refresh after a good workout:
- Bath and Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel
- KMS Makeover Spray
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- Juara Tiare Jasmine Fragrance
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Tom’s of Maine All Natural Deodorant
What beauty products do you keep in your tote?