Summary: Seeking hard-working, organized, dependable administrative assistant looking to work with a small, but growing company.
Role: Wellington Group Marketing & PR is in need of a qualified administrative assistant who is excited about providing organization and making things run smoothly. We are currently located in Austin and Houston Texas, with remote employees in Florida. We’re looking for the glue to pull all the basics together.
Activities: Our admin will have several responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Manage our outsourced IT partner to ensure everyone’s laptops and equipment are fully functioning
- Coordinate travel for the team, whether they are coming in to the home office for a visit or flying to a client location
- Ensuring both locations are stocked with appropriate supplies – from paper & staples to food & drink
- New hire onboarding – arranging for the appropriate username and password creations
- Answering phones, filing, and other tasks as needed
- Contract management note of some sort
- Recruiting work – resume sorting, interview set-ups and prep, etc.,
- Meeting and event coordination for leadership
- Vendor management – landlord, copiers, cell phone, etc.
- Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and possess outstanding follow-through skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Problem solving aptitude with a drive to get things done
- Able to laugh hard and work hard
- Has a “yes, and…” attitude
Who Should Apply?
- Qualified candidates with an associates degree or above. Relevant experience will be taken into consideration. Opportunity available in either Austin or Houston, Texas.
Email your resume including a cover letter describing your alignment with the job mission along with your 2) salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Administrative Assistant Position.